Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Blog Post

This weeks blog post is a continuation of my digital story proposal on cell phone addiction, and an experience this week. When I went out to eat the other week at a restaurant I saw a few people at a table eating their dinner, and checking their phones every other second. There was very little actual human interaction between these people, the only interaction that was happening was most likely on social networks. Its crazy to think that people are that into their cell phones that they aren't even really interacting at a dinner in a nice restaurant which is unbelievable in my opinion. This is really why I want to do my digital story on this topic, because it really is a problem plauging society. In my house my parents would be having a fit if me or any of my siblings were spending that much time on our phones. This event really goes to show though that there actually is a legitimate problem in society with cell phones and addiction in america today. They were made to interact with people, but in a way they are themselves preventing interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment