Thursday, October 10, 2013

Social Action project Introduction Part 2

The way that I want to go about my social action project is to use guerrilla art. There are a lot of different ways of using it, like sidewalk chalk, posters or even the balloon idea which seems pretty cool to me. I kind of want to involve social media in the project because I believe if we get a famous person to tweet about it or retweet the tweet it could really spread because they have tens of thousands of followers. This was done last year with the Kony 2012 campaign which literally caught fire with how popular it got in the united states because of twitter and facebook. That is why I want social media to be involved because it could really get the word out about what we want to spread around and the cause. The main challenge would be combing guerrilla art with social media because we really have to find a hybrid to make these two really mix together and get our ideas out.

No comments:

Post a Comment